Sunday, October 14, 2012

Panasonic Blu-ray player BD30 +

Hi selling a Panasonic Blu-ray player BD30 good player and not used that much it cost me over 300 at the time so I think the price is pretty reasonable and its really down to what quality player you want ,so if your genuinely interested then drop me a line thanks cash only & pick up Hi I want to sell my TV since I am going abroad. It is quite new and working like a brand new one. If you are interested call me or email me. Model is: LG 32LG2100 LCD TV LG 50 INCH FULL HD 1080P BUILT IN DIGITAL FREEVIEW PLASMA TELEVISION MODEL 50PS3000 ALL PIANO BLACK SURROUND HAS HDMI SCART SOCKETS USB SOCKET ETC TV COMES WITH REMOTE CONTROL AND THE PEDESTAL STAND STIL IN ITS CELLOFANE 1ST TO SEE WILL BUY PHONE CALLS ONLY NO TIMEWASTERS TEXT MESSAGES WIL BE TOTALY IGNORED FULL STOP Canon 28-300mm f3.5-5.6L EF IS Canon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 EF IS L Zoom Lens USM in immaculate condition. Optics is perfect, I always used Hoya UV filter which will be included. Very fast and accurate auto focus. This lens is a heavier one so if you are not used to professional L type lenses it might take some time to get used to. Include are also: Hood, carrying pocket, box, front and rear covers. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 28-300mm 1:3.5-5.6 Lens Construction: 22 elements in 16 groups Diagonal Angle of View: 75 - 8-degrees Focus Adjustment: Iner focusing system with USM Closest Focusing Distance: 0.7m / 2.3 ft. Zoom System: Push-pull type Filter Size: 77mm 550 GBP samsung 50 inch plasma tv in excellent condition comes with tilting wall mount bracket and remote please note there is no stand

0 comments:

Post a Comment