Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sharp LC40F22E 40 inch Full HD Freeview LCD TV (Like New) +

TV is about one year old, but hardly used. Originally purchased for over 400. Gets excellent reviews. Full specs and photo can be found on the Argos website under part number 529/8044. Fuji FinePix SL240 Black - Digital Super Zoom Bridge Camera, 14 Megapixel CCD Sensor, 24x Optical Zoom, HD Movie, Li-ion Battery pop up flash (only 4 months old (Reason for sale upgraded) Fuji FinePix SL240 Black - Digital Super Zoom Bridge Camera, 14 Megapixel CCD Sensor, 24x Optical Zoom, HD Movie, Li-ion Battery pop up flash (only 4 months old (Reason for sale upgraded) Sorry dont do paypal or postage buy on collection only PHILLIPS COMPACT DISC PLAYER CD472 DIGITAL FILTERING/16 BIT D/A CONVERTER FOUR TIMES OVER SAMPLING FULL DIGITAL SOUND PROCESSING WORKING.& REMOTE CONTROL I am changing to a prime setup as weddings are becoming my priority, not sports. This has been a great lens for me and to be honest I wish I didnt have to sell it but Ive just bougth the 135mm f2.0L so cant have both... Took some great photos with it only last weekend - see link below and have used it at 2.8 and with the IS in very dark situations! I have had it looked at by a wedding professional and he said he would have bought it off me if he didnt already have one! A beauty of a lens with one tiny paint chip (pic 5). Please mail me with any questions or youre welcome to come round and view it. Regards Ross

0 comments:

Post a Comment