Monday, October 29, 2012

Panasonic DVD Home Theater Sound System !

Have downsized and system no longer required. In very good condition and packed in original box. Speakers have stands and these are in the box. Weighs 23.9kg (on box). Generous lengths of wires to fit around skirting board. If you want item posted it will cost an additional 9.67 plus VAT (Parcelforce express 48 service). Any questions, just email/text. EAN: 5025232280353. IDLCD26TV16HD My boyfriend for some unknown reason bought me this TV as a present. I have no need for it and it actually is too big for my little room. In really good condition. 90 Or Nearest Offer. Collection Only. If any questions, please contact. Thanks I am selling my Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G lens. The lens has hardly been used and is in very, very good condition. No scuffs/marks - looks new! The lens comes with all original packaging, box and manual (box has some scuff marks). Also comes with hood, rear lens cap and front lens cap. I am selling all my Nikon equipment which I was given for wining a Nikon competition in April last year and I have decided to convert back to Canon. The lens is beautiful and the clarity and focus is stuning but unfortunately Nikon is just not for me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them promptly. Thanks for viewing and feel free to check out my other items! Mel Panasonic 28 inch crt tv and daewoo freeview box good working condition bargain price please call me on 07894 659729 This is a 32" inch LCD in excellent condition, comes with original remote control and is HDMI ready. It does not have Freeview inside so is only suitable for someone who has a Freeview box

0 comments:

Post a Comment