Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Optoma HD700X Projector *

Optoma HD700X Projector in very good condition with remote control. Video quality is excellent for either film or gaming. Any questions, let me know. Hi Im selling my HD-DVD external player for use with an xbox 360. This is like new and come with box, instructions and power lead etc... any questions just ask thanks for looking Fujifilm A235 Pink compact camera with adjustable hand strap and Finepix black case. Great condition, slight wear and tear but fully working.. great robust little camera.. 12.2mp, 3" LCD screen, 3x optical zoom, 5x digital zoom, video recorder,, scene recognition, timer, SD slot. Runs on AA batteries (would recommend using rechargeable batteries) The Fuji S4240 bridge camera in black is an ideal option for those looking for more creative freedom and zoom than an ordinary compact camera. The S4240 bridge camera features a 14 megapixel CCD sensor along with a 24x FUJINON optical zoom and 24mm wide-angle lens to bring the world closer to you. The Fuji bridge camera also has plenty of convenient features like motion panorama and an electronic viewfinder. Hello! I am selling my adorable 550D because upgrading. I have to say that canon 550d is a great camera related price-quality which you can make professional pictures with. I have enjoyed it a lot even though it is just 5 months old. I have included some of the pictures I have done with it! It is still on warranty. I also include the wide angle lens canon 17-55mm f3.5-5.6 + tulip sun protector on it. Both camera and lens are in a perfect condition, no scratches. The price for camera+ lens is 430 pounds. Please feel free to have a look at it and try it if you are really interested on it. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment