Sunday, October 21, 2012

Brand new Nikon D90 with 18-105mm Lens !

Hi...I have a brand new Nikon D90 with 18-105 mm lens with full accessories and box. Interested people can call me and have a look. Comes with full warranty. Contact me or text me to 07740985094. from coventry. Contact Vara: 07740985094 Hi Guys I am selling my Canon EOS 550D package to fund the purchase of a 60D body. It is all in pristine condition and is made up of: Canon EOS 550D body EFS 18-55mm IS lens Genuine Canon battery grip 2 genuine canon batteries 2 compatable batteries Zacuto Z finder jnr ( for video purposes) All software, leads, straps and user manual,charger & original box. Vanguard Arlen 23 Camera Bag Looking for 400 OR: 320 excluding EFS 18-55mm IS lens & Vanguard Arlen 23 Camera Bag Selling My first Slr because I want to upgrade to a canon 5d mk 2, I have collected lots of extra parts for this camera while I have owned it and now have a good setup for sale. The camera has been use alot! and there are quite alot of scratches on the camera and the screen but this does not effect The cameras itself and still takes amazing photographs, I have taken loads of really great photographs with it. The camera comes with a Hotshoe addapter so you are able to use it in the studio and use the metz fashgun. I have two lenses the original one the camera came with sony 18-70 and a Tamaron 70-300 so you will be able to get a huge range with both lenses, they both have missing lense capps but you can buy very cheaply off amazon or ebay. I just use a lense filter instead. It comes with a 8gb CF card, camera battery and charger. I also have a how to do everything with your digital camera book if you would like it. If you are interested ple

0 comments:

Post a Comment