Friday, September 7, 2012

Samsung P800 8.2 MP Digital Camera - Black .

i have Samsung camera 8.2 mega pixel black colour good condition charger cable battery av cable box and manual working conditioned cheap offer no offer plz call me any time Bosh Tv Silver With Table and Remote. Colour tv fully working. Call for vieuw 078 66 888 666 pick in Maida Vale. price to sale 40 I am selling my 32" TV, only 6 months old and not a mark on there - perfect condition! It does come with stand which matches the TV - if you do not want this as a set i will be willing to knock off the price. I will also throw in the HDMI cable also. Remote control obviously included too! The only reason i am selling is because i am moving up north and i canot take it with me! 350 or nearest offer!!!! Collection only please! Superb condition ( as new ) Toshiba Regza Full HD TV with internet and freeview build in. Comes with remote control and manual. Collection from CM77 8QT. Please email me or text as I canot answer private calls at work. Panasonic M10-VHS format, in good working condition, two mices, battery, charger and plastic case. gets good reviews this camera, ideal for the beginer film maker

0 comments:

Post a Comment