Saturday, September 29, 2012

22 inch logik television -

22 inch television with free view and remote. Based in south sheffield near the university- Collection only. DVD player can be tempremental. With hdmi and hd ready. ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!!!! SAMSUNG TV 50" for sale with a TV stand IN A VERY GOOD CONDITION N VERY WELL MAINTAINED PLEASE CALL ON 07508047744 I have for sale a Samsung 50" Plasma TV in Black that is HD Ready. It has been very well looked after and is in good condition. Below are pretty much the full specifications for the TV, so you can see that it has lots of conections and you can hook up a sky box, freeview box, wii, Xbox, DVD player etc to it with ease. It comes with a remote control. (I am also selling a top of the range Alphason Glass TV Stand as well if you are interested. This is advertised separately but I will sell them together. You can rest the TV directly on top of the stand or you can suspend it as well which is a really neat feature. It has two shelves and is in mint condition. This stand alone was 450 new so its a snip at 150. I have attached a picture as well so you can see.) I have a big estate car so would be happy to deliver within the local swindon area. If you need anymore info or have any questions then please drop me a line. Featu I am selling my dvd player as I have updated it with a newer model. In very good condition. Easy to use. Fantastic unit. Can deliver if needed. Thanks My Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera (British version: 600D) + Canon EF-S 18-135mm IS II Lens + Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II Zoom Lens is up for grab. I have only had this camera as my backup camera for about 6 months and it has only taken slightly over a thousand actuations. I bought all as new from

0 comments:

Post a Comment