Friday, September 21, 2012

NIKON D1 CAMERA WITH ACCESSORIES (NO CHARGER) .

I AM SELLING THIS CAMERA AS IT WAS GIVEN TO ME BY MY FATHER , I HAVE NOT USED IT SO NOT 100% IF IT WORKING BUT LAST TIME MY FATHER USED IT , IT DID , IT COMES WITH A CARRYING BAG CARRYING SLING , FLASH( NIKON SPEEDLIGHT SB-15) , 2 LENSES (NIKON ED AF NIKKOR 70-300MM 1:4-5.6D) (BOWER DIGITAL SUPER WIDE 0.42X AF LENSE ) I,M LISBURN BASED COLLECTION ONLY i am selling my 52inch plasma only a year old i got it for 800 brand new so only fair if i half it after 1 year, still in great condition and as a bonus i will even throw in the stand for it which alone cost 150 but im giving it away free, sounds to good to be true well ive got a child on the way so every peny counts now, only pick up only please. if you give me your emails phone numbers i will gladly send pics. here is my fujifilm finepix z90 blue for sale it comes with disc for the pc/laptop all cables charger and a camera case the camera is in mint condition hardly used its also touch screen a really lovely camera the reason for selling is i got a new one brought for me as a present PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS Hi, I am selling my Proline TV with remote control, Aurex Freview Box, Room aerial and TV stand. Grab a bargain! It is only 38 or make an offer. Collection from Woodford brand new samsung led 3d smart tv still sealed Comes with 2 pairs of 3D glasses Full HD 1980 x 1080 2D to 3D convertor Smart TV web browser Freeview HD and Freesat HD Samsung Apps Built-in WiFi 3x USB, 3x HDMI ConectShare 200Hz Clear Motion Rate Dolby Digital Plus, SRS TheatreSound if interest call me on 07411025764

0 comments:

Post a Comment