Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Alphason tv/media stand for 42 -

Tv/hi stand in glass and silver coloured metal legs. Awesome kit rack for your home cinema. Very good condition but is used so there are marks to front two tubes on top . Not visible from the front. Easily fits 42 Hi there I am selling my Canon 7D DSLR This Camera is 3 Months old and has never been used , It comes with a 3 year Warranty . It has only been taken out the box to check to make sure it is working !!!! It has remained in the box and never been used !! Bought the camera on a bit of a whim , and is far to much of a camera for me , so decided to sell it along with some other camera stuff !!! All items are in the box , will include a copy of the receipt for warranty issues . Has remainder of Canon Warranty and an additional 2 years warranty as well for piece of mind !! If you are looking at this camera then you know the quality of it ?? Camera is for sale else where so may end the auction early ?? Its still wrapped in the cotton and plastic bag it came in along with all the other accessories . My number is 07833672980 !!! I will throu THIS IS A USED TV ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD NOT USED A LOT NO CHILDREN IN HOUSEHOLD SO ONLY USED MAINLY AT NIGHT IT IS A WONDERFUL TV. LED, FULL HD, FREEVIEW HD, I BOUGHT IT FROM COMET FOR 429 I AM ONLY SELLING IT BECAUSE I HAVE BOUGHT A BIGGER TV AND THERE IS NO ROOM TO PUT IT HERE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SMART TV THEN AT THIS PRICE IT IS NOT TO MISSED LOOKS NEW, WELL LOOKED AFTER. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED. 32inch LG tv for sale with remote, only negative the on button is not working properly, it can take a while to come on but is fixable. Once tv is on it works fine. I have just recently upgraded

0 comments:

Post a Comment