Wednesday, August 29, 2012

43 inch Samsung 3d plasma .

43 inch Samsung 3d plasma series 4. perfect condition 2 pairs of glasses no box 300 or swaps mail me as im struggling to find my phone charger my number is 07722072247 in case I find it. Selling my Canon 5D Mark II as I do not use it enough. Bought it in August 2011 and still has new strap and accesories. Box also new so would make a great present. Condition is absolutely perfect and the lcd has a protector on it. I paid over 2000 for this so my price is fair and I will not sell it for less. Please only phone if you are genuine. I also have a genuine canon Canon BG-E6 Battery grip that cost 240. If whoever buys the camera for 1299 I will sell the grip and 2 batteries for just 50 eatra. I will not sell it without selling the camera first. On holiday from 02 to 10 September so will not be available then. Call me please ONLY if you want to view. Will not send to any scammer out there so please do not ask me to send. Cash only if you buy. I can be contacted on 07932 040857 - Thanks Nearly new Minolta dynax 5 camera complete with sturdy metal carry case, excellent for budding photographer starting out as very easy to use. reduced for quick sale. buyer collects Optomax 135mm Manual Prime lens on M42 mount. M42 to Sony/Minolta Alpha Adapter available if required. An amazing piece of glass this lens will leave you speechless when it comes to its condition and image quality. A very well built lens with full manual aperture and focus rings. Great for macro with the use of extension rings or on its own a very high quality portrait lens. Stuning out of focus bokeh. The photo in this add is of the particular lens for sale not a stock photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment