Monday, July 30, 2012

3D 51icnh LCD television with wall brace .

I sell second hand t.vs for a living, this t.v is in full working order and can be delivered for an extra 10 No scratches at all and can be seen on demand. No time wasters please the price is definate and i will not take any less. Hi up for sale is my COSINA 135MM F2.8 MANUAL LENS. IT HAS THE PENTAX K BAYONET MOUNT. THE LENS IS IN FANTASTIC CONDITION & IT HAS A BUILT IN LENS HOOD. I HAVE TAKEN SOME AMAZING QUALITY PHOTOS WITH THIS LENS. BUYER TO PLEASE COLLECT IN PERSON FROM ME IN LONDON SE1. I AM A FEW MINUTES WALK FROM BERMONDSEY TUBE STATION. SCAMMERS BEWARE !!! I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOU !!! i am selling Olympus x42 cameras its got a 4gb SD memory gard and handstrap and adapter to put SD in the adapter in to your pc and its got Av cable to conet to your tv its also got a basic Manual and cd... 12 MEGAPIXELS 5X OPTICAL ZOOM 2.7" LCD MONITOR I AUTO INTELLIGENT AUTO DIGITAL IMAGE STABILIZATION AF TRACKING FACE DETECTION PERFECT SHOT PREVIEW READ THIS AD BEFORE REPLYING TO IT.. ANY QUESTION EMAIL ME ASAP AND THIS DIGITAL CAMERA NEED TO GO ASAP.... NO PAYPAL NO TIMEWASTES..OFFER ARE OPENED.. RING ME GOT NO TEXT Ring me after 1pm 07979467810 EXCELLENT CONDITION AND WORKING ORDER CAN BE SEEN WORKING COMES WITH REMOTE AND MANUALS MY POSTCODE IS LU4 8AT, LUTON CALL ME ON 07856018958 The tv is 16 months old. i bought it 599. MINT condition. Please read the spec below. Key features for me i

0 comments:

Post a Comment