Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wanted heavy duty t.v stand wanted for cash *

I am looking for a T.V stand for a heavy television (old style). I would need it deliverd to Inverness. I am willing to pay up to 20 maybe a we bit more depending on what you have. you can text or email me. Thank you. Sharp 32" LCD TV. Black, Freeview, HD ready, HDMI inputs. VGC. Lovely picture. Readvertised due to time wasters making silly offers. No trades or swaps. No text messages - phone me! The price is 110. Hi I have a brand new Panasonic Smart VIERA TX-P42ST30B 42-inch Full HD 3D Plasma for sale, however due to an unfortunate incident the screen has been cracked, otherwise the unit is spot less (3 wk sold). This TV will be perfect for spares or repairs, therefore call me if you would like to discuss further. Thanks Bought at Christmas Excellent condition just used few times in kitchen Wall bracket included First to see will buy need gone asap as moving home on Monday Can deliver for extra charge Can be seen working 07548020443 Samsung 40" LCD Digital HD ready television with built in free view, 6 years old, Excellent condition, no stand so will need wall bracket with remote control. 200 no offers

0 comments:

Post a Comment