Friday, September 21, 2012

SONY TRINITRON 32 INCH WIDESCREEN TV PLUS ORIGINAL TV STAND .

MODEL: KV-32FC60Z WORKS FINE WITH NO SCRATCHES ON SCREEN COLOUR CHANGED A BIT BUT WITH A REMOTE CONTROL YOU COULD ADJUST THE COLOUR AND CONTRAST AND YOU HAVE A GOOD TV NEVER USED IT WITH REMOTE THE TIME I HAD IT,YOU COULD PICK UP A UNIVERSAL REMOTE FROM ANY SHOP FOR A POUND S-VIDEO INPUTS RCA INPUTS THREE SCART CABLE PORTS TO THE REAR COLLECTION ONLY Hi, I’ve an extra 21`` Sony Trinitron color TV –working properly. Price: 20 only. If you are interested, please call on 07894222940. Pick up only. Thanks. Hi all. I have to sell my digital Camera. Really Good condition. Working great. The set includes digital Camera charger cable to the computer use instructions I do not have the box. If I find a memory card, also will add to the set. Selling because it has a lot of functions is of which I do not use, need easy-to-use and need money. Used about two years only in circumstances birthday, holiday.Thanks. Please text me only. Megapixels 7.2 Optical Zoom 12 Digital Zoom 4 Model DMC-FZ8 Type Compact Screen Size 2.5 I have to sell Baby clothes 12-18M 5 pound Kitchen for girls 10 pound TV stand 5 pound cabinet 10 pound speakers 10 pound High Definition Ready. Integrated digital (freeview). 19in (48.3cm) widescreen TV with 48.3cm visible screen size. Resolution 1440 x 900 pixels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment