Monday, September 17, 2012

Sony 22" LCD LED Wifi ready TV -

Good as new TV for sale. I have rarely used it as I watch most of my programs on my laptop. This really is a bargain as the cheapest I have found this TV for online is 260 new. The condition is excellent and the remote control is included I am looking to sell following a recent move into a houseshare in London. This will mean however that it is for collection only as when I moved I sold my car so I will not be able to drop it off. I am very happy for the buyer to view and test the item before taking it. The TV has the following impressive spec: Picture/Display ■ Edge Lit LED ■ 16:9 Aspect Ratio ■ 1080i resolution ■ 720p resolution ■ 1366x768 pixels Manufacturers Technology Features ■ HD Ready ■ BRAVIA ■ Brave Engine ■ SKYPE Certified ultra slim tv no stand you would have to wall mount the tv led quility picture tv is working perfectly it has freeview comes with remote control power cord 3 hdmi points 1 scart socket 15 pin computer vga component sockets sharp clear picture 235..00 ono 07930262560 bus

0 comments:

Post a Comment