Saturday, September 15, 2012

SKY PLUS BOX WITH REMOTE *

HI THERE FOR SALE I HAVE A SKY PLUS BOX WITH REMOTE FULLY WORKING EXCELLENT CONDITION THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY AD 46 Inch Technika Television - The TV is in great condition the picture quality is brilliant and so is the sound. I am selling this TV as I am moving to a smaller house and I am sadly unable to accommodate this size of television in my new house. I am looking for a quick sale as I move in a weeks time hence the low price ! Viewings welcome. Canon 5d mki digital slr camera with grip and flash canon grip with 4 batteries Sigma EF-500 DG Super flash 12.8 megapixles full frame sensor Excellent condition, boxed. Body only (no lens) 42 inch finlux tv good as new also comes with stand and remote reason for sale just upgraded to 50inch samsung so no room for 42 inch ring for viewing can be seen working 01913404620 ring chris Kodak EasyShare CX4230, ZoomDigitalCamera, takes great pics on 3 different resolutions even on low quality, 2mp, Kodak premium glass aspheric retina lens, 3x optical zoom, 2x digital zoom, close-up mode, 16mb internal memory holds 72 pics low qual or 34 med. qual or 17 high qual, SD card slot, auto focus, built in flash, usb lead, uses 2 x AA batteries, orig.box, software and manual discs, CAN DELIVER DEMO/SETUP HULL AREA TXT/RING 07 407 553 631

0 comments:

Post a Comment