Monday, September 17, 2012

Sanyo Flat Screen TV - With Stand *

Great TV in good condition picture is very good. We used to have it in our bedroom. However forced to sell due to moving and lack of space. Any queries please contact us on 07795841941. Matsui 22" HD LCD TV. Built in DVD and freeview. Excellent condition, as new. Remote and instruction manual are here and even the original invoice showing 189.99 cost in 2010! Perfect working order, only used in spare room. Collect from Earls Court. I have a Philips 47inch LCD Flat tv, sound works and has no visible damage. I was watching it it switched off and switched back on but the screen remained black and no picture but I could still heard what was on the tv. A great tv for some one that has knowledge of tvs and could repair or to use for spares. I do not have the stand as it has been on the wall. Any questions please email me Sam. I am selling a Canon digital camera SLR, photos are of the actual camera included is a 8gb sd card 20mbps transfer I am located around charing cross/ waterloo feel free to call or text for details Superb for someone who is into photography but canot afford one new 50" SONY REAR PROJECTION TV REQUIRES LAMP AND HOUSING WHICH ARE ALL OVER E-BAY AND AMAZON. BARGAIN AT 25.00 FOR SPARES OR REPAIR

0 comments:

Post a Comment