Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Manfrotto 679B monopod +

For sale is an unused Manfrotto 679B monopod with original packaging. I bought the monopod yesterday (Sunday 9th September) as I thought I lost my other monopod. So, the item is unused and in brand new condition. Will post and accept payment through Paypal/bank transfer. I am upgrading, so I am selling my complete Sony a200 DSLR outfit including the a200 camera body, 2 telephoto/zoom lenses, photobag, a programmable tilt flashgun and filters, official software and manuals, rechargeable camera battery with official charger and all the original cables I have looked after this outfit from new and it is in amazing condition and full working order - the rear LCD screen has a screen protector fitted since new This a200 has been an excellent first dSLR for me and I have taken some brilliant high quality shots which have been enlarged, professionally printed and framed This camera is simple to use in fully automatic mode, and incredible semi-pro shots can be achieved by following the instructions in the included Magic Lantern Guide You dont have to fork out shedloads for extra Sony lenses - the a200 uses standard A-mount interchangeable lenses, readily (and cheaply!) available from Minolta, Cosina, Carl Zei Jessops Travel/Mini Extendable Tripod:- 3 way pan & tilt head, 7 section legs, Max height approx 1000mm, Closed approx 257mm, Leg gauge 15mm & Weight approx 528g. At a closed height of approx 257mm this is one of the smallest extendable travel tripods available. 26" bush tv, in grey flat screen, with two side speakers built in has a stand, but is currently wall mounted - so stand is separate but all fittings are in my possession happy to send pictures, or

0 comments:

Post a Comment