Monday, September 3, 2012

HD TV FOR SALE ONLY £40!!! .

"19 ALBA HD TV VERY GOOD CONDITION WORKS AS NEW NO PROBLEMS. BOUGHT IT FROM ARGOS BUT I DONT NEED IT ANYMORE AS IT WAS FOR MY OFFICE AND I NO LONGER USE IT. CONTACT ME TO ARRANGE TIME PLEASE. Hi, I am giving away a 31" Panasonic wide screen TV for free (no flat screen). The device is in full working order. Collection only. Brand New Canon EOS 5D Mark II 21.1 MP Digital SLR Camera Never been used or even switch on, only taken out to take pictures. Come with all standard components such as battery, charger, manual and warranty card. 12 months standard Manufacture warranty. Selling as an unwanted gift. I have a Phillips 32 inch flat screen TV complete with stand and wireless surround sound speakers This is a fantastic quality TV and the sound is brilliant. It is definitely a bargain since we are moving house, it has to go. please text or call me on Catherina 07507315346 HI FOR SALE I HAVE A SET OF TRONIC BINOCULARS. DETAILS ON THEM ARE 10X25 101M/1000M FIELD 5.7 IMMACULATE CONDITION, IN ORIGINAL POUCH HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING PICTURES SO CAN TEXT PICTURE FOR NOW UNTIL I FIGURE OUT UPLOAD PROBLEM THANKS......

0 comments:

Post a Comment