Friday, September 21, 2012

Canon EOS 450D Digital SLR with 18-55mm Lens !

I am selling my Canon 450D camera, as I recently received a Sony SLT-A65 as a present. The camera comes with the box and all packaging, and is in as new condition, without scratches or marks on the body or lens. Features: -12.2 MP CMOS sensor -3.5fps -9-point wide-area AF -EOS Integrated Cleaning System -3.0” LCD with Live View mode -DIGIC III processor -Large, bright viewfinder -Total image control -Compact and lightweight -Compatible with EF/EF-S lenses and EX Speedlites Camera comes with: - Charger - Battery - Circular polarizing filter I have a 250 GB Sky + HD Box with manual and plug in cable, but no remotes. The box is no more than 6 months old. We thought we had a problem with our box, it turned out that it was the sky dish in our apartment block. However for some reason the remote is not with the box. However the box does work. Please call me if you have any questions, I am open to reasonable offers, I would just like to get rid of it as I am moving and its taking up unecessary space. Thanks For sale is a Sony CyberShot 14.1 Megapixel Carl Zeiss camera. No charger or memory card comes with the camera and there is no charge in the camera at present so does not power up, but it does work fully and functions properly if charged up. Selling due to purchase of SLR camera and no longer need this. -Willing to swap this for Iphone 3Gs or similar goods perhaps 77 oNo. Thanks. Flat screen Bush 37 inch LCD TV with buil

0 comments:

Post a Comment