Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Alba STB9 Freeview Digital Set Top Box, This DVB-T IS IN GOOD CONDITION. ?

Alba STB9 Freeview Digital Set Top Box. This Alba Freeview Set Top Box provides access to over 50 television stations and 20 radio chanels. Convert your Tv to Digital Aready HAS BEEN setup READY TO USE All latest chanels have been added. Works with any Tv with Scart socket. 7 days electronic programme guide. Red button digital interactivity Digital teletext Subtitles THIS BOX IS IN WORKING CONDITION. Comes without Remote Control And Original box Picture is a library only I am selling Black TV Stand for CRT TV The stand was for a 30 inch old style TV, the dimensions are: 52.5cm wide 42cm deep 35.5 high I will be happy to answer any questions, just send me an email and I will try my best to answer them. Please check out my other items I have for sale, as if you buy from my other classifies I will offer discounts. To find them type AJ2012 in the search option. My Location – Radcliffe (postcode M26 1LX) SIGMA 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG MACRO FOR NIKON D50-D70-D80-D90-D2XS-D7000-D3 Sigma 70-300 used only twice from new, in excellent conditioo marks, scratches, dings, both lens also in excellent condition with no fungus contamination or scratches Comes with both lens caps, lens hood, Sigma carry case, full instructions and the original box. Also I’m in

0 comments:

Post a Comment