Sunday, September 9, 2012

26" Silver LG Tv old style +

Mint condition old style LG 26" silver tv with remote perfectly working twin scart and side rca and headphone socket. was top of range wheew, looking for 10 ono please contact call / text 07958029835 Basically what the title says, I need the financial help and I am not using the camera. I bought it in January 2012, and have used it only 4 or 5 times. PLEASE, someone be lucky enough to take this wonderful camera. For sale is my trusty Canon 17-85mm IS. This lens has accompanied me for a long time, and produced some fantastic shots during my travels! I have used it on my Canon 30D and later 7D and have always been impressed with how it handles. It is a very good walkabout lens and if you have a crop sensor body, this is the ideal lens to carry in your bag! Read the reviews and find out! The lens is in good condition, and comes with both front and end caps. I purchased an original canon lens hood for the lens (30 worth!) which will be included in the sale of the lens too! The lens hood not only stops flares but also protects the lens against everyday knocks. I am happy to meet potential buyers and let them try the lens before buying. Thanks for looking! excellent condition ,in original box ,had camera for a couple of years have just upgraded to a nikon p510 so no longer need it ,great camera 24x optical zoom cost me 350 new ,bargain! call jack on 01355 260102 THIS TV IS JUST A YEAR OLD AND COMES COMPLETE WITH A STAND AND IN A BOX. full HD 1080P Working fine in excellent condition. The asking price is 250.00 ono so feel free to make me a fair offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment